With the onset of globalisation and the whole world becoming one marketplace, any industry needs to communicate and have a dialogue with its international customers. This has led to increased participation of Indian companies in international exhibitions and also enhanced interest from foreign exhibitors in Indian exhibitions. It is important that organisers who want to attract foreign participation make sure that the visitors’ experience is pleasant and fruitful from a business perspective. This will ensure repeat and possibly enhanced participation from that country.
Also Indian companies from your industry might want to look at expanding their business overseas through participation in select exhibitions abroad. But a lot of them might be holding back thinking about the hassles of travel, stay, logistics, infrastructure, co-ordination and end up as just visitors which means that a huge opportunity of building their company’s brand in the eyes and minds of an international audience would be lost.
Presenting FairAct – International Co-ordination Division which will take care of all these and more.
FairAct is an exhibition services company run by professionals with more than 50 years of exhibitions, events and publishing experience. Based in Mumbai, we have a wide network of allied service providers in India and abroad which will be at your service for international co-ordination, marketing of your exhibitions abroad, visitor facilitation etc.
Our services with respect to international co-ordination of exhibitions are as follows –
For Local Exhibitions targeting foreign participants and visitors
- Marketing of exhibitions abroad– This will include branding efforts in target countries through PR, advertising, meetings with industry bodies, stall booking facilitation.
- Foreign delegate facilitation – Provide entire logistic support for foreign exhibitors as well as visitor groups to make their visit fruitful. This will include all their travel formality, stay, travel in India, arranging one to one meets with local suppliers/ clients etc.
For Indian Exhibitors participating abroad
- Information & Booking of space – We can provide exhaustive information of relevant international trade shows and book stalls on your behalf.
- Logistic Support – We can arrange for the entire logistics of your participation in terms of travel formalities, stay, exhibition stall design and fabrication in international venues.
What we bring to the table
- Formidable experience of promoters in exhibition, events and publishing
- Transparent and ethical business policies
- An ability to promote associations and their members by facilitating exhibitions and conferences
- Helping build networks between industry and customers
- A reliable network of foreign and Indian vendors